Leon Taylor Middle School
The Texas Legislature passed a law which changes the vaccine requirements for students entering the 7th grade for the 2022-2023 school year. Prior to entering the 7th grade, students are required to have the following 2 vaccinations. Your child will NOT be able to register for the 7th grade without these state required vaccinations.
1. Tetanus/Diphtheria/Pertussis (Tdap)
GREAT NEWS!!! The South Texas Family Planning & Health Corporation of Rockport will be administering the Tdap and Meningococcal vaccines at NO CHARGE to you. A vaccination clinic will be held at Blaschke Sheldon Elementary on Friday, June 17, 2022 from 9 am-12pm. Please accompany your student to fill out the necessary documents to receive the vaccines.
If your child has already received these vaccinations, please provide a written record to the school so that his/her records may be updated. Office hours are Monday-Friday from 8am-3pm. If you need a copy of your child’s vaccination record, visit the Ingleside I.S.D. website at www.inglesideisd.org.
1. At the top right, click on Explore.
2. Select Parents then select Parent Links then select Skyward Family Access
3. Using your family access code, Login
4. Enter Password
5. On the left side, Select Health Information
6. Select Display Options (typed in blue letters)
7. Select Show Vaccinations
8. Right click and select Print
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us between the hours of 8am-3pm Monday-Friday.
Vanessa Bazan, RN
Leon Taylor Middle School Nurse (361)776-3050 ext. 2335